About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

44 Weeks


E is a happy girl this week.  Maybe she's excited about Christmas!

Most notable event this week was E's 10 Month birthday!


I think she looks like such a big girl when she's serious.


Grandma D brought some Christmas PJ's!


E practiced crawling.


E even had her very first (non-family) babysitter this week, although she slept through it!  The lovely Miss Candace came to watch E so that Mommy and Daddy could go to a Christmas party.

Since I didn't take too many pictures this week, I'll add a couple from my phone.



I'm really bad about taking videos, but I did take one today.  We bought this Jumperoo 6 months ago for $35 off of Craigslist.  I can say with certainty that is has by far been the best baby purchase we've made.  You can tell by this video that she loves it just as much today as she did when we brought it home.


1 week until Christmas!  Make it a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment