About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas

After a great Christmas Eve, and a good night's rest, we woke up Christmas morning to see what Santa had left in our stockings.


Emery liked sitting in her big girl chair.


And she got some other good treats.



After stockings, we all got ready while munching on breakfast and sipping mimosas (well two of us, at least)!


We got Emery all dressed up in her gingerbread finest!


Then we headed to Grandma and Grandpa K's house to open gifts.

  




The rest of the day was spent relaxing, eating, and playing with new toys.  Emery even took a 2 1/2 hour nap!

Here is Grandma K with all the grandkids.


Emery sporting her Christmas bib (purchased last year after Christmas by an excited soon-to-be mom). 


Giovanna ready to open presents.


I am definitely considering this Christmas a success!


Now we are relaxing and putting away Christmas decorations.  We'll be off to SM later in the week to celebrate with Grandma and Grandpa D.  

1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures. The girls had a good Christmas and many to come... I noticed my pinky, huh, a lot of people asked me why my pinky is just painted, well I can tell why now. I tried a nail color at the CVS, but forgot to paint all my nails or to take it off. Thanks for having us over on Christmas day and for the gifts.

    ReplyDelete