About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Children's Museum

Last month, we took advantage of free admission to the Houston Zoo thanks to our bank.  This month, we decided to try out the Houston Children's Museum.  Everything is better when it's free!

E enjoyed the Tot Spot, and I think she'll really love it once she's mobile.



We walked around the rest of the museum, and I was wishing there had something like it when I was a kid.  Sure, we had a Children's Museum (one town over), but nothing that came close to being comparable.  

We finished off the trip with some delicious Niko Niko's.  


Abraham and I both used to work very close to Niko Niko's, and we had been missing the yummy Greek food.  Great - now I want a gyro!

No comments:

Post a Comment