About Me

My photo
Stay at home mommy of two beautiful girls. Wife to a handsome, hard working husband.

Monday, December 5, 2011

42 Weeks


Emery couldn't be bothered to look at the camera for this week's picture because she was doing a little light reading!

We had another busy week, but I took lots of pictures this.  Many of them are on my phone, so I'll do separate posts with those.


As I posted yesterday, we decorated the tree this past week.


E was a little too tired to enjoy the actual event, but she loves playing under the tree.


This can be dangerous for the decorations!


I tried to limit the ornaments that are low enough for her to reach.  I did hang a few thing like jingle bells where she could reach.  Aunt K sent her the cutest ballerina ornament.  She loves to listen to the music and watch her spin.


Looks like we need to vary our poses a bit!




This last picture was taken before we took E to the children's museum for the first time, which I'll write a separate post about.  I'm going to experiment this week with posting shorter blogs more often.  After all, we only have 10 weeks left of weekly pictures, and then my tiny little newborn baby will be one!

This week is shaping up to be busier than last week - it's that time of year, I guess.  Hope you are having a fantastic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment